Sojourner House is implementing the following protocols for the 11th Annual Masquerade Ball.
These policies are subject to change as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves up to November 5th. Please check our website at www.sojournerri.org for the most current information. If you have purchased tickets for someone else, please direct them to this page before they attend.
When to Stay at Home
Please stay home if:
- You are sick or have COVID-19 symptoms (such as fever, a sore throat, chills, cough, shortness of breath, congestion, nausea, or vomiting).
- You’re unvaccinated and have been in close contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms within the past 14 days.
- You have been directed to self-isolate or quarantine by a health care provider or public health official. Please follow CDC guidelines and any relevant state travel guidelines.
- You’re awaiting the results of a COVID-19 test.
Proof of Vaccination
All attendees must present proof of vaccination. If vaccination is not possible, guests must present a negative PCR COVID-19 test taken within the last 72 hours (since 7 pm on November 2). Proof of a negative test can be in the form of a photo or email of negative test results from a clinic, testing center, medical professional or a time-stamped photo of an at home test. Options for proof of vaccination include showing a vaccination card or a photo of the card, or a digital vaccine record.
Face Mask Recommendation
Protective masks are strongly recommended for all attendees regardless of vaccination status unless you are eating, drinking, or taking a photo. FDA information on personal protective equipment including face masks, barrier face coverings, surgical masks, and N95 masks may assist you in your selection of which best meets your safety needs.
The Graduate Hotel
The Graduate Hotel is committed to putting the health and safety of its customers and employees at the forefront of its priorities. Graduate Cares, its safety program, was created in partnership with the health experts at Cleveland Clinic and leading consumer products company Procter & Gamble and meets the highest industry standards. The Graduate COVID-19 Updates and Information may be accessed at https://www.graduatehotels.com/covid-19-updates/.
Your Masquerade Ball Experience
- Registration is touchless. No physical tickets are required, and proof of vaccination does not require handling by registration staff or volunteers.
- All food is “grab and go,” requiring no additional contact by servers.
- Hand sanitizer will be readily available throughout the event.
- We have capped the attendance at 20% less than capacity to increase physical space between attendees.
- All musicians, guest artists, staff, and volunteers are required to show proof of vaccination. While performers are not required to wear masks while performing, they and all other staff and volunteers are required to wear masks otherwise.
Thank you for your support in creating a safer, healthier world – within the community for the clients we serve and for each other at the 11th Annual Masquerade Ball.